VHR are delighted to announce that we are listed in the London Stock Exchange 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2019.
The sixth edition of the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report identifies the fastest growing businesses across industries and geographical regions.
Sponsored by the British Business Bank, The Telegraph and Cenkos, the list recognises SMEs across the UK and Europe that:
· Demonstrate positive revenue growth over the last three years
· Outperform their close competitors and industry peers
· Lead dynamic and ambitious teams to success.
The London Stock Exchange 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2019 highlights fast-growing successful businesses across Aviation, Engineering Manufacturing, Technology, Energy, Healthcare, FMCG, Professional Services and the Creative Industries.
In the past three years, VHR’s success includes:
· Receiving the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade following 15 years’ sustainable and three years’ rapid international business growth
· Almost doubling our turnover (from £18million to £35million)
· Increasing our workforce by 50% (from 60 to 90 VHR employees)
· Expanding our international footprint to include seven global offices (London, Manchester, Dublin, Valencia, Faenza, Prague and Abu Dhabi)
· Growing our capability to deliver high quality recruitment services 45 countries
· Winning a total of 21 additional industry awards
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment services.