VHR are delighted to announce that we have been honoured as a recipient of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2018.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise recognise outstanding achievement by UK businesses and is the most prestigious award an UK business can receive. The Queen’s Award was bestowed on VHR in recognition of our sustainable growth since our inception in 2003, and our incredible financial and industry successes over the past three years.
As of April 2018, VHR recruits in excess 1,000 candidates annually for hundreds of our clients, achieving a turnover of £35million with 80 employees across 5 global offices.
Previous recipients of the Queen’s Awards include:
• UTC Aerospace Systems – the world’s largest suppliers of Aerospace & Defence products
• Airbus Operations Ltd - world-leading aircraft manufacturer
• Jaguar Land Rover – the UK’s largest car manufacturer
• McLaren Electronic Systems – technology suppliers for winning Formula One teams
• Pearson Engineering – international engineering and defence manufacturing
Global brands and game-changing international businesses make up some of the recent recipients of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
The receipt of the Queen’s Award for International Trade follows VHR’s awards success in 2018 so far:
• Best Business Awards – Won the title of Best Small to Medium-Sized Business
• Recruiter Awards – Shortlisted for Best International Recruitment Company
• International Business Excellence Awards – Shortlisted for the Professional Services Firm of the Year Award
• Southwark Business Excellence Awards – Finalists in the category of Best Employer, and VHR’s Managing Director Danny Brooks shortlisted as Best Entrepreneur