VHR are delighted to announce that we have been named a winner in the Talint UAE Awards.
The Talint International Annual Recruitment Awards (TIARAs) aim to set high standards of excellence for the recruitment sector’s crowning achievements. The annual UAE branch of the Awards recognises those staffing providers excelling in the Gulf region.
VHR has won the title of Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Company.
This award recognises staffing specialists who have achieved impressive results in the Construction & Engineering sectors in the region over the past three years. Winners have also been selected for their success in building long-term client and candidate partnerships, and for playing a critical role in business and industry growth in the UAE.
VHR’s Abu Dhabi office has gone from strength to strength in recent years:
· Continuing our 13-year partnership with a major Middle Eastern airline
· Winning the title of Best Contractor Recruitment Company of the Year at the 2018 RecruitME Dubai Awards
· Exhibiting at the Dubai Air Show for four consecutive years
· Doubling the employee base of our UAE office in 2019.
For over 16 years VHR has supported start-ups, SMEs and large international companies across the global Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
VHR has operated in the UAE since 2006, and in recent years incorporated in Abu Dhabi. As a an On-Demand Labour Supply company, we sponsor unlimited residence visas permanent and contract workers, meaning we can quickly and compliantly recruit skilled workers from anywhere in the world.
The International Labour Organisation estimates that over 40 million people are currently working in conditions of modern slavery around the world. With a high proportion of expat and migrant labour, the UAE has seen instances of worker abuse and modern slavery increase in the past decade.
As an ethical recruitment company, VHR’s services are built on the international Dhaka Principles to protect candidates throughout the recruitment process and their work placements. By going the extra mile for every client and candidate, VHR are striving to raise the standards of global recruitment.
In June 2019 VHR co-founded the Fair Labour Alliance: an international initiative that aims to help global businesses implement ethical recruitment and fair working practices across their supply chains, supported by the UK Department for International Trade. The Fair Labour Alliance strives to help business leaders drive financial return and stakeholder value from ethical and compliant labour, as well as protecting workers.
In the past two years VHR has won 36 Awards including:
· IoD – VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks was voted Global Director of the Year by the Institute of Directors in 2018 and VHR’s COO Paul Robinson was named SME Director of the Year by the IoD in 2019
· Recruiter Awards – VHR took home two Recruiter Awards trophies: International Recruitment Company of the Year and Engineering Recruitment Company of the Year
· Queen’s Award – In April 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of over 15 years’ sustainable business growth and three years’ rapid business growth.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate and the people with whom we work. We are delighted to have won the TIARA Award for Best Construction & Engineering Company, and look forward to continuing our success in the years ahead.
Read our Global Aviation Market Report for 2020.
Find out more about VHR’s compliant recruitment solutions.