VHR are delighted to have picked up two accolades at last night’s Recruiter Awards.
The Recruiter Awards are the UK’s most prestigious honours in recruitment. The Awards recognise best practice and celebrate the exceptional work and achievements of in-house, agency and RPO teams, and individuals working in the recruitment industry.
VHR received the titles of Best Engineering Recruitment Agency and Best International Recruitment Agency.
The Best Engineering Recruitment Agency category recognises staffing companies that add extensive value to their business relationships and promote the growth and success of the Engineering industry.
The Best International Recruitment Agency category recognises recruitment consultancies providing outstanding services across two or more countries outside of the UK, and demonstrate exceptional innovation, market insight and profitability.
VHR’s recent achievements include:
· Expanding internationally – we now work in 45 countries across 5 continents
· Opening new offices around the globe – VHR’s Valencia (Spain) and Dublin (Ireland) offices opened in the last 12 months
· Growing our business – Almost doubling our turnover since 2016, from £18million to £35million
· Growing our team – Increasing our employee base from 60 to 90 people since 2017 (50% increase).
The Recruiter Awards follow a year of recognition for VHR, including:
· Queen’s Award– VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in April 2018, in recognition of sustainable business success over 15 years of trading and rapid business growth in the past three years.
· IoD Awards– VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks was named Global Director of the Year by the Institute of Directors (IoD). Danny and VHR’s COO Paul Robinson are now shortlisted in the IoD Director of the Year Awards 2019.
· Recruitment International Awards– VHR were named Best Contractor Recruitment Company of the Year in November 2018.
We are delighted to have won in the 2019 Recruiter Awards and look forward to the coming year of growing internationally, driving business success for our clients and continually advancing the Engineering industry.
Find out more about our award-winning staffing services.
We offer 21 unique benefits to all employees – find out more about working at VHR.