The VHR Academy is halfway through its second iteration, and our trainee recruiters are already achieving phenomenal success.
In January 2018 VHR implemented the first VHR Academy: a bespoke training programme to transform eight unexperienced individuals into successful recruiters.
The first VHR Academy surpassed expectations: five of the eight new recruitment consultants exceeded performance targets in their first month, and two – Alex Perez and Vincenzo Segnale – have since been promoted to 360 recruitment consultants.
Becoming a Successful Recruitment Consultant
The VHR Academy provides all the vital knowledge and skills needed to become a recruitment consultant, including how to attract and identify the best candidates, CV qualification, interview guidance and client and candidate communication.
Following the success of the first iteration, VHR launched the second VHR Academy on 14thSeptember 2018. The third week in November marks the halfway point of the Academy training programme for our eight newest employees.
In their first two months at VHR, the Academy team members have helped a variety of candidates to find their perfect jobs and advance their careers, including the following placements:
· Three Paint Sprayers at a UK-based Composites manufacturer
· Two Automotive engineers into a Germany-based Automotive business
· 11 technicians for an international yacht manufacturer
· Three B1 Engineers into a global aircraft manufacturer
· Seven Composites Specialists for a British carbon fibre engineering company
· Sprint Laminators at a European luxury yacht manufacturer.
Join an Award-Winning Recruitment Company
In the past three years, VHR has seen substantial success:
· Turnover – Increased from £18million to £33.6million
· Global Reach – We now work with 45 clients across four continents
· Offices – VHR’s five offices are located in London and Manchester (UK), Valencia (Spain), Prague (Czech Republic) and Abu Dhabi (the UAE)
· Staff – In 2018 we grew to a total of 80 employees around the world.
In June 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of our sustainable business growth and rapid international expansion.
Want to become a recruitment consultant? Email our HR and Recruitment Manager Jai Popat at email@example.com for more information.