VHR are delighted to announce that we have reached a total of 80 employees.
VHR’s 80 staff work across fives offices: London and Manchester (UK), Valencia (Spain), Prague (Czechia) and Abu Dhabi (UAE). In the past 12 months, VHR’s employee base has grown from 70 employees to 80, and from 60 in 2016: an increase of over 30% in just two years.
VHR’s employee engagement, training and development initiatives have achieved recognition from a variety of awards programmes:
· Won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in April 2018, in recognition of our rapid growth and doubling our turnover in the past three years
· Named Best Employer at the Southwark Business Excellence Awards in June 2018
· Shortlisted and Highly Commended for the title of Best Medium Recruitment Business to Work For at the Global Recruiter Awards in May 2018
· Shortlisted in the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards under the category of Best Company to Work for (50 - 150 employees) in September 2018.
VHR’s award-winning employee engagement programme includes:
· Dedicated training and development plans for each individual employee
· The VHR Academy: a 13-week training programme to develop inexperienced individuals into successful recruitment consultants
· Qualifications and Accreditations scheme – financial support and study leave
· Over 20 bespoke employee benefits – including flexible working hours, monthly social events, annual trips abroad and private healthcare.
On Glassdoor, the anonymous company review website, VHR has a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 – a full 3 points higher than the average rating. Find out what our employees say about us.
Award-Winning Recruitment Services
What makes VHR one of the best recruitment companies to work for? Read more about our 20 bespoke employee benefits.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate, the difference we make to businesses and communities, and the people with whom we work.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment services.