Want to start a career in recruitment? VHR is looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our HR Team in our award-winning recruitment company based in Central London (SE16).
The Recruitment Assistant Job
We are seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Assistant to join our HR Team in our Head Office in London. Reporting to the HR & Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Assistant Job role presents a brilliant opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast-growing company.
Great Place to Work
Our Glassdoor rating is a well above average 4.6 out of 5 stars – see what our employees say about us.
The Recruitment Assistant will:
· Collaborate with hiring managers to write and update job descriptions and job adverts for current internal vacancies
· Advertise internal job opportunities across careers pages, job boards and social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook)
· Source candidates through online channels, networking, referrals and other innovative methods
· Screen CVs and applications and update candidates throughout the hiring processes
· Organise and conduct interviews with candidates and internal stakeholders
· Evaluate candidates based on their interview performance
· Report to the HR & Recruitment Manager on the status of candidates
· Answer candidates’ queries at all stages of the hiring process
· Provide interview feedback to candidates and internal stakeholders. Ensure all onboarding checks, including full referencing, is completed for each new internal hire.
Read about our 20 Unique Employee Benefits.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· A positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Previous sales or customer service experience
· A track record of success, by being self-motivated and results focused
· Organisational skills whilst being flexible and adaptable
· An outgoing, involving and empathetic personality who can listen as well as talk
· A competitive nature and determination to succeed.
Benefits of the Recruitment Assistant role:
· 20 bespoke employee benefits including monthly social events, annual company holidays, Dress Down Fridays, daily fruit deliveries, private healthcare
· Fast career progression – professional training and a career development plan tailored to you
· Working with a dynamic HR team supporting a thriving international business
· Working in a collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
Want to know more? Email VHR’s HR & Recruitment Jai Popat at email@example.com for more information, or send your CV to Jai to apply for the job.