Want to work for the UK’s best airport? Work at Manchester Airport with VHR.
We are looking for a number of Passenger Service Agents to work as part of a PRM Operation at Manchester Airport.
Manchester Airport Jobs
The Passenger Service Agent jobs require:
· Exceptional Customer Service skills; previous experience advantageous
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivation and able to work independently
· Flexibility to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays).
The Passenger Service Agent Jobs offer:
· ASAP start
· Opportunity to work at Manchester Airport
· Advance your Aviation career
· Work in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from anywhere in the world, but all candidates must be able to live and work in the UK.
Apply for our Airport Jobs
Advance Your Aviation Career
Thinking of starting a career in Aviation? Here are the 10 Best Places to Work in 2019.
Find all VHR’s Aerospace & Aviation jobs here.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.