Want to work for an award-winning recruitment company? VHR was been named Best Place to Work and Best Employer four times in the past year.
VHR are recruiting for the following people to join our London office:
· Aviation Team Leader– Experienced Aviation Recruitment Consultant who can lead, manage and develop our Aviation division
· EngineeringTeam Leader– Experienced Aviation Engineering Recruiter to generate new business, develop client services and manage a team
· Renewables Team Leader – Senior Recruiter to lead our Renewables & Energy team and generate new business and industry networks
· Business Development Manager– Experienced Recruitment Consultant to develop and manage a portfolio of accounts, build a sales pipeline and expand industry networks
· Recruitment Consultant– A new Recruiter with around a year’s experience to identify skilled candidates for our clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries globally.
The three best reasons to work at VHR:
· Employee Benefits– All VHR employees enjoy 21 benefits including monthly social events, annual company trips, early finish Fridays, flexible working hours and private healthcare
· Learning & Development– Regular in-house training from our two Learning & Development Coaches and a Personal Development Plan tailored to you
· Central London Office– Work in Zone 2 and enjoy views of the River Thames in our riverside office.
Interested? For more information or to apply, please contact Lauren Blackwell at Lauren.Blackwell@v-hr.com.