Last month VHR continued to expand our team of 90 employees across 7 global offices.
New Recruitment Consultants & Support Team Members
Joining VHR in September were:
· Gary Taylor– Gary starts as VHR’s General Manager of Engineering & Defence. A qualified Helicopter Engineer and qualified Welder, Gary will also be bringing 20 years’ Aviation and Engineering recruitment experience to VHR.
· Mark Dimond– Mark joins as VHR’s new Payroll Team Leader with 18 years’ experience in payroll within the recruitment industry.
· Ian Bogg– As VHR’s new Project Manager, Ian brings five years’ experience in investment sales and new business development, as well as a PRINCE2 qualification. Ian will be supporting our staffing specialists in providing bespoke client solutions for major projects.
What’s It Like to Work at VHR?
VHR was voted Best Employer and Best Company to Work For in four Awards programmes this financial year.
We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do:
· Integrity – Rather than simply filling every role as quickly as possible, we meet with each client to discuss their needs and challenges
· Honesty– Transparent processes and close communication at all times
· Trust– Because we act as the catalyst to change candidates’ lives and deliver business-critical activities, we take a fresh, consultative approach to every project
· Quality– Matching the right person to the right role, every time.
· Commitment– Our track record of delivering against detailed briefs and strict time scales evidences that we do whatever it takes to deliver the best on-time solutions.
· Teamwork – Across Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR, every member of our team is vital to providing the best possible services.
VHR offers 21 benefits to all employees, including:
· Dress Down Friday– Monthly social events with food, drink and entertainment
· Flexi-Time – Work the hours that suit your lifestyle
· Monthly Awards– Recruiters and support staff are recognised for their excellent performances
· Annual Company Trips– Long weekend abroad for the whole company, which has recently included holidays to New York and Porto
· Healthcare Scheme – Private healthcare with incentives like cinema tickets and shopping discounts for exercise activity
Because we value the contribution and success of all employees, every VHR staff member has their own Personal Development Plan to help them move along their ideal career path. Our two dedicated in-house Learning & Development Coaches deliver tailored training programmes across departments and levels.
VHR’s Professional Qualifications Scheme provides financial support and study leave. Previous and current qualifications studied by VHR employees include ACCA, CIPD, CIM and CIMA.
Download our Work at VHR Brochure.
Find out more about our award-winning recruitment services.