Last month VHR continued to expand our team of 90 employees across 9 global offices.
Joining VHR in October were:
· Nathan Fearnhead – Nathan joins VHR’s Abu Dhabi offices as our Account and Operations Manager based in the UAE. He has 17 years’ experience working across the Aerospace & Defence sectors.
· Catalina Dews – Originally from Romania, Catalina will use her proficiency in five languages to help provide quality staffing services for VHR’s clients and candidates. With University degrees in Law & Economics and four years’ experience as cabin crew for global airline Etihad Airways, Catalina joins VHR as our new Onsite HR Co-ordinator in the UAE.
· Alan St Louis – Joining as VHR’s Business Intelligence Analyst, Alan has over 30 years’ experience working in the recruitment industry.
· Maciej Sitek – Originally from Poland, Maciej’s two years’ Aviation recruitment expertise and four languages will help inform his new role as VHR’s Payroll Team Leader.
VHR was voted Best Employer and Best Company to Work For in four Awards programmes this financial year.
All VHR employees enjoy 21 bespoke benefits, including:
· Dress Down Friday – Monthly social events with food, drink and entertainment
· Flexi-Time – Work the hours that suit your lifestyle
· Annual Company Trips – Long weekend abroad for the whole company, which has recently included holidays to New York and Porto
· Private Healthcare – Coverage and perks including cinema tickets and shopping discounts
· Holiday Incentives – Accrue additional annual leave with a variety of incentives.
We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do:
· Integrity – Rather than simply filling every role as quickly as possible, we meet with each client to discuss their needs and challenges
· Honesty – Transparent processes and close communication
· Trust – Because we act as the catalyst to change candidates’ lives and deliver business-critical activities, we take a fresh, consultative approach to every project
· Quality – Matching the right person to the right role, every time.
· Commitment – Our track record of delivering against detailed briefs and strict time scales evidences that we do whatever it takes to deliver the best on-time solutions.
· Teamwork – Across Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR, every member of our team is vital to providing the best possible services.
Because VHR’s value the contribution and success of all employees, every staff member has their own Personal Development Plan to help them drive their own ideal career. Our two dedicated in-house Learning & Development Coaches deliver tailored training programmes across departments and levels.
VHR’s Professional Qualifications Scheme provides financial support and study leave for all employees after 18 month’s service. VHR employees are currently studying for ACCA, CIPD, CIM and CIMA.
Download our Work at VHR Brochure.
Find out more about our award-winning recruitment services.