Last month VHR continued to expand our team of 90 employees across 9 global offices.
New Recruitment Consultants & Support Team Members
Joining VHR in November were:
- Frank Szing – With over 7 years’ experience in Aviation and Engineering recruitment, Frank joins VHR’s team as our new Resource Lead. Fluent in Hungarian and German, he will be working with clients across Europe to find high-quality non-manual workers to drive business growth.
- Seliane Boulois – With experience working in France, Seliane joins VHR as our new Principal Finance Assistant to help our specialist recruiters provide excellent staffing services.
Why Work at VHR?
This year VHR was voted Best Company to Work For in the:
- REC IRP Awards
- UK Employee Experience Awards
- Southwark Business Excellence Awards
- FSB Small Business Awards.
All VHR employees can access 21 bespoke benefits, which include:
- Dress Down Friday – Monthly social events with the whole company
- Flexi-Time – Work the hours that suit your family and your personal life
- Annual Company Trips – Long weekend abroad, with recent holidays including New York and Porto
- Private Healthcare – Benefits including cinema tickets and shopping discounts
- Holiday Incentives – Accrue additional annual leave with a variety of incentives.
We operate with a set of seven core values at the heart of everything we do:
- Integrity – Rather than simply filling every role as quickly as possible, we meet with every client to discuss their challenges and tailor our services to their needs
- Honesty – We operate transparent processes and close communication
- Trust – Because we act as the catalyst to change candidates’ lives and deliver business-critical activities, we take a fresh, consultative approach to every project
- Commitment – Our 16 years of delivering against detailed briefs and strict time scales evidences that we do whatever it takes to deliver the best on-time solutions
- Quality – Matching the right person to the right role, every time
- Teamwork – Across Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR, every member of our team is vital to providing the best possible services.
Because VHR values the contribution and success of all employees, every staff member has their own Personal Development Plan to help them drive their own ideal career. Our two Learning & Development Coaches deliver bespoke training programmes across departments and levels.
VHR’s Professional Qualifications Scheme provides financial support and study leave for all employees after 18 months’ employment. VHR employees are currently studying for a variety of qualifications including ACCA, CIPD, CIM and CIMA.
Download our Work at VHR Brochure.
Find out more about our award-winning staffing services.