VHR started off 2020 with a bang, as our team continues to expand.
Joining VHR in January 2020 were:
· Jelena Kukic – With a wealth of industry expertise and fluency in five languages (French, German, English, Serbian and Croatian), Jelena joins our Abu Dhabi office as our On-Site HR Co-Ordinator.
· Alex Fuller – Alex has a background in hospitality and joins VHR’s Manchester office as an Account Support Manager, where he will source and manage candidates for a variety of technical roles.
· Gagandeep Kaur – Gagandeep has also joined our UAE office. She has previous experience working at KPMG and other professional services firms, and her latest role is as VHR’s new Finance Assistant.
VHR’s Middle East office continues to go from strength to strength:
· Continuing our 13-year partnership with a major Gulf airline
· Winning the title of Best Contractor Recruitment Company of the Year at the 2018 RecruitME Dubai Awards
· Growing our office to double our UAE employee base in 2019.
VHR’s Altrincham office is also growing fast, and in 2019 VHR were shortlisted in the Manchester Evening News Business Awards and the Greater Manchester Business Awards.
This year VHR was voted Best Company to Work For across four prestigious awards programmes:
· REC IRP Awards
· UK Employee Experience Awards
· FSB Small Business Awards
· Southwark Business Excellence Awards.
All VHR employees can access 21 bespoke benefits including:
· Dress Down Friday – Monthly social events with the whole company
· Flexi-Time – Work the hours that suit your family and your personal life
· Annual Company Trips – Long weekend abroad, with recent holidays including New York, Valencia and Porto
· Private Healthcare – Benefits including cinema tickets and shopping discounts
· Holiday Incentives – Accrue additional annual leave with a variety of incentives.
Download our Work at VHR Brochure.
Find out more aboutour award-winning HR and recruitment services