Many of VHR’s technical recruitment consultants and support team flew to Boston, USA for the annual top performers’ trip abroad last week.
As a thank you for our employees’ continued hard work, dedication and excellent performance, VHR offer an annual trip for our best-performing recruiters and support staff. On Thursday 17th October VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks flew a record 17 members of the VHR team to Boston, including:
· Four Divisional Directors – Ryan Abbot, Adam Coath, Conor McKeon and Adrian Mansfield – across Aviation, Aircraft Interiors, Automotive and Middle East Recruitment
· Global Recruiter’s Best Temporary Consultant of the Year, Azem Hoti
· Former Formula 2 and Auto GP Driver Max Snegirev
· Apprentice turned VHR Academy Tutor and Resourced Lead Rebecca Fagan
· Academy Graduates Alejandro Perez, Sthefany Franco and Maxime Roberts
Executive Assistant Alexis Matei and Principal IT Support Engineer Jose Perez Molina, who were voted Support Hero of the Year and Directors’ Choice Award Winner of the year at VHR’s Annual Conference in September, also attended the trip.
The team enjoyed a variety of activities in Boston, starting with a visit to the Boston Science Museum and Planetarium, followed by an exciting ice hockey game. The trip also saw the team going whale watching, where they were lucky enough to see a variety of whales and other marine life at the Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, and a visit to the USS constitution ship.
VHR’s technical recruitment consultants and support team rounded off their trip with plenty of American food and drink as well as socialising and entertainment.
The VHR team thoroughly enjoyed Boston and look forward to the next VHR trip in 2020.
A Great Place to Work
Looking for a new job in the recruitment industry?
VHR offer 21 bespoke employee benefits including:
· Flexible Working Time – Choose your hours and work around your schedule
· Holiday Incentives – Earn extra annual leave
· Monthly Social Events – Food, drink, entertainment and socialising
· Quarterly Team Dinners – For the highest-performing sales and support staff
· Wellbeing – Private healthcare and daily fresh fruit
· Annual Holidays – In addition to the annual sales trip for top performers, VHR takes the entire company on holiday abroad every year; previous trips include Valencia, Spain and Porto, Portugal.
VHR have a 4.8 out of 5 rating on Glassdoor – discover what makes us a great place to work.