VHR continued to expand in the second month of 2020, as our team of 90 employees across two continents continues to grow.
Joining VHR in February 2020 were:
· Shuaib Azam – A Mechanical Engineering graduate with language skills in Punjabi and Urdu, Shuaib’s multilanguage skills will complement VHR’s current employee base who speak 24 languages collectively.
· Jodie Green – With a background in Aviation, Jodie will build on her industry knowledge to support our Aerospace & Aviation staffing specialists.
· Gianluca Merlino – Born in Italy, Gianluca’s hospitality experience will help him build strong candidate relationships, and his Italian language fluency will further support VHR’s Italy office in Bologna.
· Jennifer Herve-Samba – Jennifer’s retail experience and French language skills will enable her to provide excellent candidate care.
· Bruno Cardoso – Hailing from Portugal, Bruno is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese and is an experienced technician.
· Noemi Niemiec – Originally from Poland, Noemi speaks fluent Polish and German and has four years’ experience working across the USA and two years’ experience working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Noemi’s background includes hospitality and management
The six individuals above are all taking their first steps into a recruitment career through the VHR Academy.
At the beginning of 2018, VHR launched the first Academy: a training programme for individuals with no experience, tailored to each trainee to help them build successful careers.
Each Academy training programme covers the sourcing and qualification process, building relationships, legislation and compliance, building a personal brand in the staffing industry and how to deliver the highest standards of candidate care and ethical staffing support. Academy trainees receive group and 1-2-1 training, coaching and mentoring from our two in-house Learning & Development Coaches, and the Academy is led by VHR’s Operations Director and one of our former Apprentices.
VHR has won a total of 37 Awards including:
· REC IRP Awards – VHR were voted Best Company to Work For (Up to 150 Employees) at the Recruitment Employment Confederation Awards 2018
· Recruiter Awards – We were named Best Engineering Recruitment Agency & Best International Recruitment Agency of 2019 in the most prestigious awards programme of the HR and staffing sector
· Talint International Annual Recruitment Awards – Our Abu Dhabi team helped us secure the title of Best Construction & Engineering Staffing Agency in the UAE TIARA Awards 2020.
All VHR employees enjoy:
· 21 Employee Benefits
· Tailored Career Development – including Personal Development Plans, professional qualification support and bespoke training programmes across departments
· Opportunity to Travel – Work across our 9 global offices (London, Manchester, Dublin, Prague, Valencia, Bologna, Leipzig, Nicosia and Abu Dhabi) and fly around the world to meet clients, candidates and suppliers
· Have Your Say – Our biannual employee surveys and anonymous suggestion boxes empower our staff to drive changes to culture and ways of working.
VHR is an ambitious, fast-growing recruiting consultancy, and we are always seeking dynamic, ambitious people from all backgrounds and industries to join our team.
Interesting in working for us? Download our Work at VHR Brochure.
Find out more about our award-winning HR and recruitment services.