The IoD London & South Director of the Year Awards celebrates the best Directors across businesses in the UK, focussing on leadership excellence across all industries.
Danny Brooks, VHR’s Managing Director, was nominated in the category of and has now won Global Director of the Year in acknowledgement of the company’s impressive growth in the past three years and continued success in the recruitment industry since our inception in 2003.
Danny’s win of the Global Director of the Year title from IoD follows a succession of great awards VHR has either won or been shortlisted for since the beginning of this year:
• Queen’s Award – Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2018.
• Best Business Awards – Named Best Small to Medium-Sized Business.
• The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 – VHR ranked number 72.
• Recruiter Awards – Shortlisted for Best International Recruitment Company.
• International Business Excellence Awards – Shortlisted for the Professional Services Firm of the Year Award.
• Southwark Business Excellence Awards – Finalists in the category of Best Employer, and VHR’s Managing Director Danny Brooks shortlisted as Best Entrepreneur.
• Global Recruiter Awards – Best Medium Recruitment Business.
Held at 116 Pall Mall last night, the IoD Director of the Year Awards ceremony was presented by BBC Breakfast’s Naga Munchetty. The overall winner was chosen from hundreds of Directors that entered across nine different categories; an expert judging panel decided the final results.
Danny is delighted to have won, and is incredibly proud of what VHR and our team have achieved over the past 15 years.