VHR are delighted to announce that our CEO Danny Brooks has been named Icon of the Year in the Barclays Entrepreneur Awards 2019.
Business Recognition by Barclays
Now in their fourth year, the Barclays Entrepreneur Awards recognise UK entrepreneurs who are revolutionising their industries, the economy and society.
The Awards serve to recognise inspirational entrepreneurs who have truly made a difference to business and communities through exceptional innovation, customer care, ethical practices and employee engagement.
Since Danny founded VHR in 2003, the business has grown from strength to strength:
· VHR were ranked 275th of the Top 500 Recruitment Companies of 2015 by the world’s largest recruitment industry awards programme, climbing to 268th in 2016 and 171st in 2017.
· In April 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of 15 years’ sustainable and three year’s rapid business growth.
· In 2019 we opened our sixth and seventh offices (Valencia and Dublin) and are set to open our new Glasgow office in the coming weeks.
· VHR now work across 45 countries serving 200 clients and 2,000 contractors every year.
Danny’s Award win follows a year of industry recognition, including:
· IoD Awards– Danny was named Global Director of the Year at the Institute of Directors (IoD) Awards in 2018, in both the South London and National Finals.
· UK Business Awards– Danny received the title of Entrepreneur of the Year in December 2018.
· Southwark Business Excellence Awards– Danny was named Best Business Leader in July 2018.
The Barclays Entrepreneur Awards ceremony will commence on Thursday 10th October, to recognise inspirational entrepreneurs and announce the national winners.
Danny is delighted to have been named the Barclays Icon of the Year and looks forward to the next year of success for VHR’s award-winning global recruitment company.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning engineering recruitment services.