VHR are delighted to have won at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2019.
On 8thOctober VHR picked up the tile of Entrepreneur’s Team of the Year.
The Great British Entrepreneur Awards highlight and celebrate the incredible stories that have taken entrepreneurs to where they are today.
Sponsored by NatWest, Mini and Three, this year’s Awards saw over 3,000 applicants, who were whittled down to a shortlist of 103.
Other winners and finalists included famous and fast-growing brands:
· Charlie Bigham’s
· Backyard Cinema
· Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
· Mindful Chef
· Cereal Killer Café
The Entrepreneurs’ Team of the Year Award recognises and champions the teams who are supporting their leaders and enabling them to achieve their goals.
Since VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks founded the company in 2003, our Finance department has grown from one to 11 people. Our Finance team work hard to provide the best services for hundreds of clients and thousands of candidates every year, showing unwavering commitment, integrity and teamwork every day.
VHR’s Finance team have empowered our company throughout the following achievements:
· Expanding internationally – we now work in 45 countries across 5 continents
· Opening new offices across the world – VHR’s Valencia and Dublin offices opened in the last 12 months
· Growing our business – Almost doubling our turnover since 2016, from £18million to £35million
· Growing our team – Increasing our employee base from 60 to 90 people since 2017 (50% increase).
The NatWest Awards follow 18 months of recognition for VHR, including:
· Queen’s Award– VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in April 2018, in recognition of sustainable business success over 15 years of trading and rapid business growth in the past three years.
· IoD Awards– VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks was named Global Director of the Year and VHR’s COO Paul Robinson was named SME Director of the Year by the Institute of Directors in the IoD Awards 2018 and 2019.
· Recruiter Awards – VHR won two titles at the Recruiter Awards 2019: Best International Recruitment Agency and Best Engineering Recruitment Agency.
We are delighted to have won in the Great British Entrepreneur Awards and look forward to the coming year of growing internationally, driving business success for our clients and finding life-changing jobs for our candidates.
Find out more about our award-winning recruiting services.
We offer 21 unique benefits to all employees –find out more about working at VHR.