VHR are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in two categories at the FSB Awards 2019.
The FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards recognise the best small businesses operating across the UK, from every sector and from SMEs to large global companies.
The awards serve to highlight and celebrate the best, most innovative and most successful small businesses.
VHR have been named FSB Awards Finalists in the categories of:
· International Business of the Year– The winning organisation will demonstrate how working internationally has benefited their business strategy, growth and profitability.
· Employer of the Year– Business that invest in their staff and see the benefits that arise from attracting, retaining and developing their employees.
What makes VHR an award-winning recruitment company? Find out.
VHR’s shortlisting in the FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards follows a year of award-winning recruitment success:
· The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise– VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise – International Trade in April 2018. The Queen’s Awards recognise exceptional achievement by UK businesses and are the most prestigious awards UK businesses can receive.
· Recruitment International Awards– VHR was named Best Contract Recruitment Company of the Year 2018 at the Recruitment International Awards in Dubai.
· REC IRP Awards– VHR were named Best Company to Work for at the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Awards 2018.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate and the people with whom we work. We are delighted and honoured to be shortlisted for the FSB Awards, and our team are looking forward to attending the awards ceremony.
Winners of the FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards 2019 will be announced at the awards ceremony on Wednesday 17th April at the Royal Horseguards Hotel, Central London.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment services.
VHR offer 21 bespoke employee benefits – find out more.