VHR are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in three categories of the Business Brilliance Awards 2018.
VHR have been named Business Brilliance Awards Finalists in the categories of:
· Brand Brilliance– Companies that demonstrate consistent growth, sustainable financial performance and strong brand recognition.
· International Business of the Year– Businesses that have achieved highly impressive overall business performance internationally, particularly in clarity of international strategy, increased revenue and proven quality client services.
· Employer of the Year– Organisations that have created a stimulating and supportive work environment and evidence a real commitment to employee welfare, job satisfaction and career development.
What makes VHR an award-winning recruitment company? Find out.
The Business Brilliance Awards
The Business Brilliance Awards recognise exceptional businesses across the world. The Awards are open to private, public and third sector organisations across the globe, regardless of size or industry.
The Awards serve to highlight and reward brilliance in the form of innovation, sustainable and rapid business growth, customer service excellence and employee engagement across industries.
Other Business Brilliance Awards Finalists for 2018 include leading global brands such as:
· Lloyd’s Bank
· TATA Consultancy Services
· Vision Express
· Great Western Railway
Award-Winning Recruitment Services
VHR’s shortlisting in the Business Brilliance Awards follows a year of award-winning recruitment success:
· The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise– VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise - International Trade in April 2018. The Queen’s Awards recognise exceptional achievement by UK businesses and are the most prestigious awards UK businesses can receive.
· Institute of Directors Awards– Danny was named Global Director of the Year at the Institute of Directors (IoD) Awards in October 2018.
· Recruitment International Awards– Last week VHR was named Best Contract Recruitment Company of the Year at the RecruitME Awards run by Recruitment International in Dubai.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate, the differences we make to businesses and communities, and the people with whom we work. We are delighted and honoured to be shortlisted for the Business Brilliance Awards and looks forward to attending the awards ceremony.
Winners of the Business Brilliance Awards 2018 will be announced and awarded with trophies at an exclusive awards ceremony on Friday 7thDecember at the Le Méridien Piccadilly, London.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment services.