VHR are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in three categories at the Lloyds National Business Awards 2019.
The Awards Programme serves to highlight UK and international companies that combine creativity and innovation with results and recognise business leaders setting new standards of industry excellence.
VHR have been named Lloyds National Business Awards Finalists in the categories of:
· Mid-Market Business of the Year– Celebrating the contribution of mid-market businesses to the UK economy, this Award recognises companies that continue to build on their success through exceptional financial returns, strong innovation strategies and market prominence.
· Exporter of the Year– Recognising businesses that have achieved the most sustainable international growth through exporting, this Award praises sustainable exporting models and innovative practices.
· Employer of the Year– Celebrating businesses seeing investing in their people and seeing excellent ROI. This Award recognises employee strategies that attract, retain and develop the best talent.
VHR’s International Business Success
VHR works with clients and candidates across 45 countries around the world. Our 7 global offices are staffed by experienced employees from over 20 different nationalities speaking 24 languages, ensuring we provide the highest levels of client and candidate care.
VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2018 in recognition of our 16 years’ sustainable business growth since inception and rapid business growth in the past three years.
What makes VHR an award-winning recruitment agency? Find out.
VHR’s Lloyds Award Finalist status follows an award-winning 2019 so far:
· Recruiter Awards– VHR picked up Recruiter Awards trophies in May 2019: Engineering Recruitment Company of the Year and International Recruitment Company of the Year
· Global Recruiter Awards– VHR’s European Account Manager Azem Hoti received the title of Best Temporary Recruitment Consultant in June earlier this year
· London Stock Exchange– VHR were featured on the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain List created by the Telegraph and British Business Bank in June 2019.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate and the people we work with. We are delighted to be named Finalists in the Lloyds National Business Awards of 2019, and our team are looking forward to attending the awards ceremony.
The award winners will be announced at an evening ceremony held on the 12thNovember 2019 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane, London.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest industry updates, blogs and technical jobs.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment solutions.
VHR are delighted to announce that we have been named as Finalists in two categories of the FSB Celebrating Small Busine...Read full blog