VHR are delighted that a member of our team has received recognition in the WearetheCity Rising Star Awards.
VHR’s Marketing Manager Aimée Treasure has been shortlisted in the Rising Star Awards, run by WearetheCity, a professional women’s network and initiative that helps businesses to attract, retain and develop female talent.
The Rising Star Awards celebrate the success of women in business across the UK and highlights the top female business talent across industries.
The Awards shortlisting recognises the success of VHR’s marketing team, led by Aimee, for the past two years including:
· Running recruitment marketing campaigns for large global airlines
· Growing our LinkedIn audience from 24,000 to 36,000 (50%) in 18 months – Follow us on LinkedIn
· Rebranding to a new logo and redesigning our website in-house
· Featuring in a wide variety of industry press, with VHR twice appearing in the easyJet in-flight monthly magazine and regular appearances in Recruitment International, Recruitment Grapevine and Recruiter magazine
· Growing the marketing team from 3 to 7 people in one year to support VHR’s rapidly growing employee base, which since 2017 increased from 60 to 90 employees in seven offices.
Aimée is also spearheading VHR’s focus on ethical recruitment practices by working with the UK Government, Kings College London and global NGOs on a Fair Labour Alliance campaign, due to be launched in June 2019.
You can vote for Aimée here.
VHR is rapidly driving diverse leadership and representation across our business, and our employees originate from a variety of different backgrounds speaking over 20 languages. VHR recognises the value of every employee and are determined that age, gender, sexuality, race or background are no barriers to success.
VHR’s award-winning marketing team have seen recognition of their own in 2019, winning the Creative Marketing Awardin Onrec’s Online Recruitment Awards.
The WearetheCity Awards follow a year of recognition for VHR, including:
· Queen’s Award– VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in April 2018, in recognition of 15 years’ sustainable business success.
· Global Recruiter Awards – In May 2019 VHR were shortlisted for the Best Employer Brand Award in the Global Recruiter Awards.
· IoD Awards– VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks was named Global Director of the Year by the Institute of Directors (IoD). Danny and VHR’s COO Paul Robinson are now shortlisted in the IoD Director of the Year Awards 2019.
Find out more about our award-winning staffing services.
We offer 21 unique benefits to all employees – find out more about working at VHR.