The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 is an esteemed ranking of Britain’s best mid-market, private companies that present with the fastest-growing international sales. Measured over a two-year period of a company’s account, the ranking is compiled by Fast Track and is published in The Sunday Times each year in June.
As a barometer of VHR’s growth, our ranking at number seventy-two is testament to both our sustainable growth since our inception in 2003, and VHR’s incredible financial success over the past three years.
VHR recruits in excess 1,100 candidates from across the globe, annually for hundreds of our clients. We achieve a turnover of £35million and employ over 70 employees across our 5 offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Valencia and Prague.
Due to VHR’s continuing success in the recruitment industry, we have achieved great accomplishments in 2018 so far, including winning and being nominated for the following awards:
• The Queen’s Award for Enterprise - International Trade 2018.
• Best Business Awards – Won the title of Best Small to Medium-Sized Business.
• Recruiter Awards – Shortlisted for Best International Recruitment Company.
• International Business Excellence Awards – Shortlisted for the Professional Services Firm of the Year Award.
• Southwark Business Excellence Awards – Finalists in the category of Best Employer, and VHR’s Managing Director Danny Brooks shortlisted as Best Entrepreneur.
• The Institute of Directors Awards – VHR’s Managing Director, Danny Brooks, has been shortlisted for London & South Director of the Year Awards.
• Global Recruiter Awards – Best Medium Recruitment Business.
Global brands and world-class international businesses make up some of the top 200 ranked in last year’s 2017 Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200:
• AerFin – ranked number 1
• GForces – ranked number 5
• APS Group – ranked number 55
• Vue International – ranked number 141
• BrewDog – ranked number 193
VHR’s Managing Director, Danny Brooks, and Chief of Operations, Paul Robinson, are both delighted by our achievements; being ranked number seventy-two is due to our incredible industry and financial success – they look forward to increasing VHR’s global expansion.
During the unprecedented pandemic that has negatively impacted workers and employers around the globe, VHR are delighted...Read full blog