VHR are excited to launch our new Spot the Yacht challenge.
Following on from the success of our Name the Plane and Guess the Car games across our social media channels, VHR are launching a brand new game to get you through the working week.
Spot the Yacht invites all those who work in the Marine industry, or who are simply Maritime enthusiasts, to identify the mystery yacht, boat or vessel in question. Sounds simple? There’s a catch: your clue the clue!
Spot the Yacht will include some of the best-known yachts of all time, as well as old classics and racing yachts competing in regattas including the America’s Cup, Superyacht Cup, Lendy Cowes Week and Volvo Ocean Race.
To play Spot the Yacht, visit our social media channels. Find a new yacht clue every week, post your comment in the box below each yacht and check back at the end of the day to find out if your guess was correct.
Play our game on Facebook: Visit our Facebook page
Play on LinkedIn: Visit our LinkedIn page
Play on Twitter: Visit our Twitter feed
With over 54,000 LinkedIn followers and 7,000 Facebook likes, VHR’s community of engineering and technical professionals is growing rapidly every day.
VHR’s social media channels offer:
· Jobs – Apply for the latest technical and engineering roles, including Boat Builders, Design Mechanics and Composite Laminators
· Industry News – Get the latest updates on how Brexit, IR35, news and technology are affecting the industry you work in
· Games and Challenges – Play #NameThePlane and #GuessTheCar with our daily interactive games, as well as our latest Marine industry game
· Polls – Share your opinions and experiences
· Careers Advice – Top tips from our recruitment specialists on how to write a great CV, how to prepare for interviews, working abroad and advancing your career.
VHR’s social media channels have a combined audience of over 60,000 engineers – join our community.
Discover the Best Jobs to Apply for in 2020.
Find all our technical jobs here.