VHR are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for multiple categories in two prestigious recruitment industry awards.
Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
Run by Recruiter magazine, these Awards serve to highlight talented individual recruitment consultants and the staffing agencies where recruiters love to work.
VHR have been named Finalists in the following four categories:
- Most Effective Professional Development Programme
VHR’s two Learning & Development Coaches run bespoke training programmes and create Personal Development Plan for all individuals across departments.
- Best Recruitment Agency to Work For
VHR offers 21 employee benefits, including flexible working hours, monthly social events and annual company trips abroad.
- Most Inspiring Newcomer
Account Executive Alejandro Perez has twice been promoted after graduating from the VHR Academy, and after exceeding 128% of his annual target before the end of the financial year, Alejandro an inspiration to our trainee recruiters.
- Most Inspiring Recruitment Agency Leader
VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks has grown VHR from one person in 2003 to 90 employees in 7 global offices working across 45 countries.
REC IRP Awards
Hosted by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), these Awards celebrate best practice and professional excellence in recruitment.
VHR have been named Finalists in the following five categories:
- Business Leader – Danny was also named the Institute of Directors’ (IoD) Global Director of the Year in 2018.
- Recruitment Team – Our employees go the extra mile to provide ethical staffing services and support businesses, individuals and communities around the world.
- Back Office – VHR’s Finance team work hard to deliver fast, high-quality services to all our clients and contractors.
- People Development – The VHR Academy, launched last year, has helped transform 24 inexperienced individuals into successful recruitment consultants.
- Recruitment Campaign – Our marketing team create innovative new campaigns to help our clients attract high-quality candidates across the globe.
VHR are proud to have been chosen as finalists for multiple categories of both Awards programmes, and we look forward to attending the Awards ceremonies in central London later this year.
Find out more about VHR’s growth and success so far this year.