VHR are delighted to announce that we have been named as Finalists in four categories of the Talint UAE Awards.
The Talint International Annual Recruitment Awards (TIARAs) aim to set high standards of excellence for the recruitment sector’s crowning achievements. The annual UAE branch of the Awards recognises those staffing providers excelling in the Gulf region.
VHR are shortlisted for the following award categories:
· Best SME
· Best Newcomer
· Best Construction & Engineering Staffing Agency
· Best Contract Recruitment Company.
VHR’s Middle East office has gone from strength to strength in recent years:
· Continuing our 13-year partnership with a major Gulf airline
· Sourcing and onboarding over 150 engineering staff for another large client in 12 months
· Winning the title of Best Contractor Recruitment Company of the Year at the 2018 RecruitME Dubai Awards
· Exhibiting at the Dubai Air Show for four consecutive years
· Growing our office to double our UAE employee base in 2019.
For over 16 years VHR has been proud to partner large global businesses and start-ups across Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine around the world.
VHR has been operating in the UAE since 2006, and in recent years incorporated in Abu Dhabi. As a an On-Demand Labour Supply company, VHR can provide unlimited residence visa sponsorship for permanent and contract workers, empowering us to quickly and compliantly recruit skilled talent from anywhere in the world.
The International Labour Organisation estimates that 40.3 million people worldwide are currently working in modern slavery. With a high proportion of expat and migrant labour, the UAE has seen instances of worker abuse and modern slavery increase in the past decade.
VHR are a prominent ethical recruitment company, and our services are built on the international Dhaka Principles to protect candidates throughout the recruitment process and their work placements. By going the extra mile for every client and candidate, VHR are striving to raise the standards of global recruitment.
In June 2019 VHR co-founded the Fair Labour Alliance: an international initiative that aims to help global businesses implement ethical recruitment and fair working practices across their supply chains, supported by the UK Department for International Trade. The FLA strives to support business leaders drive financial return and stakeholder value from ethical and compliant labour, as well as protecting the rights and working conditions of employees.
In the past two years VHR has won 35 Awards including:
· IoD – VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks was voted Global Director of the Year by the Institute of Directors in 2018 and VHR’s COO Paul Robinson was named SME Director of the Year by the IoD in 2019
· Recruiter Awards – VHR took home two Recruiter Awards trophies: International Recruitment Company of the Year and Engineering Recruitment Company of the Year
· Queen’s Award – In April 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of over 15 years’ sustainable business growth and three years’ rapid business growth.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate and the people with whom we work. We are delighted to have bene shortlisted for the TIARAs and look forward to the Awards ceremony in Dubai.
Read our Global Aviation Market Report for 2020.
Find out more about VHR’s engineering recruitment solutions.