Want to work for one of the UK’s largest Defence organisations?
VHR is looking for a Commercial Manager for a permanent position to work in Kent.
One of the UK’s largest Defence organisations with a long and rich history in the development, manufacture, upgrade and support of world-leading combat aircraft is recruiting. The commercial function is pivotal the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a small team specifically focused on the commercial duties associated with the client’s largest programme.
The Commercial Manager Will:
- Manage the customer acquisition process
- Develop and execute complex negotiation strategies
- Interpret and communicate customer requirements
- Identify and mitigate risk and assessing opportunity, supporting the business to manage change and deliver upon its financial commitments
- Interact with external stakeholders.
Applicants Will Need:
- Proven experience of negotiating and contracting US Department of Defence contracts
- Previous success as a leader within a highly collaborative team environment
- Knowledgeable of business law
- Understanding of typical internal governance requirements
- Extensive experience with a variety of contract/agreement types such as Technical Assistance Agreements
- The ability to live and work in the UK.
Benefits of the B1 A320/B737 Engineer Jobs:
- Salary of up to £69,000
- Regular travel throughout UK and US.
VHR welcomes applicants from all over the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in Europe.
To apply for the Commercial Manager role, send your CV to VHR’s Defence recruitment expert Maxwell.Davies@v-hr.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Read our 5 Tips to Write the Best CV.
Find and apply for all our Defence roles.