VHR are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in three categories at the SME National Business Awards 2019.
The third SME National Business Awards aims to raise the profile of industrious, hardworking and enterprising SMEs across the UK.
VHR have been named SME National Business Award Finalists in the categories of:
· Exporter – Recognising export businesses that most effectively utilise export market opportunities and drive demonstrable business growth.
· Entrepreneur– Recognising business leaders who prove that hard work, determination and innovation make for success.
· Best Enterprising Business – Recognising movers and shakers who lead in their markets by showing initiative and undertaking new projects.
Global Business Success
VHR serves client in 45 countries around the world. Our 7 global offices are staffed by experienced employees from over 20 different nationalities speaking 24 languages, ensuring we provide the highest levels of client and candidate care.
In April 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of 15 years’ sustainable business growth and three years’ rapid business growth.
What makes VHR an award-winning recruitment agency? Find out here.
Award-Winning Recruitment Solutions
VHR’s shortlisting in the SME National Business Awards 2019 follows an award-winning 2019 so far:
· Global Recruiter Awards– Our European Account Manager Azem Hoti was named Best Temporary Recruitment Consultant in June 2019
· Recruiter Awards– VHR took home two Recruiter Awards trophies in May 2019: International Recruitment Company of the Year and Engineering Recruitment Company of the Year
· London Stock Exchange– VHR were included in the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain List created by the Telegraph and British Business Bank in June 2019.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate and the people with whom we work. We are delighted to be shortlisted for the SME National Business Awards 2019, and our team are looking forward to attending the awards ceremony.
The award winners will be announced in a Grand Celebration black-tie evening event held on the 6th December at Wembley Stadium.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest industry updates, blogs and technical jobs.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment solutions.