VHR are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in two categories in the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2019.
Run by global retail giant and household name Amazon, the Growing Business Awards celebrate the most outstanding business leaders and high-growth organisations. The 21st edition of the Awards will celebrate the strength, vision and resilience of fast-growing SMEs.
VHR are shortlisted in the categories of Exporter of the Year and Employer of the Year.
Exporter of the Year
This category focuses on businesses around the world that deliver excellent services across countries and continents. All Finalists demonstrate:
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of customers and target markets
- Continued international expansion for the past five years
- Resilience, determination and success overcoming challenges
- Innovation in export strategy through partnerships, technology, staffing and growth.
Employer of the Year
This category recognises world-class businesses that prioritise people as well as profit. Shortlisted companies demonstrate:
- High levels of staff engagement
- Effective recruitment and retention strategies
- Inspiring leadership and management
- Long-term employee development and training
- An open and inclusive work environment.
VHR’s Finalist Business Strategy
VHR is truly an international business, inside and out:
- We work across over 50 countries around the world
- In 2019 we opened our 8th and 9th global offices: in Leipzig, Germany and Nicosia, Cyprus
- We received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2018 in recognition of 16 years’ sustainable business growth
- Our employees originate from over 20 different nationalities and speak 24 languages, ensuring we provide the highest levels of client and candidate care.
VHR strives to be a great place to work:
- In the past two years our employee base has grown by 50% - from 60 to 90 employees
- We offer 21 employee benefits including flexible working hours, monthly social events, quarterly dinners, annual holidays abroad, private healthcare
- Last year we promoted almost half of our staff members, across departments and levels, in recognition of their dedication, hard work and successful results.
VHR were featured on the 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain List created by the Telegraph and British Business Bank in June 2019.
What makes VHR an award-winning recruitment agency? Find out.
Award-Winning Recruitment Solutions
VHR’s Amazon Growing Business Finalist status follows an award-winning 2019 so far:
- Recruiter Awards – VHR picked up Recruiter Awards trophies in May 2019: Engineering Recruitment Company of the Year and International Recruitment Company of the Year
- NatWest – VHR were named Team of the Year at the NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards last month
- Talint International – VHR’s CEO and Founder Danny Brooks was named Entrepreneur of the Year at the TIARA Awards in October.
VHR are passionate about the industries where we operate and the people we work with. We are delighted to be named Finalists in the Growing Business Awards, and our team are looking forward to attending the awards ceremony in November 2019.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest industry updates, blogs and technical jobs.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning recruitment solutions.