VHR’s Marine staffing specialists are attending BOOT Dusseldorf 2020, one of the world’s largest nautical events this weekend.
The world’s largest water sports trade fair in the world welcomes business leaders and sector professionals from across the globe.
The 2020 edition features separate exhibition spaces dedicated to motorboats, superboats, yacht equipment, sailing for beginners, divers, travel enthusiasts and three halls for sailors spanning single handed dinghies to large 80-foot yachts.
The world’s largest marketplace for sail boats and motorboats sees hundreds of thousands of boat builders, sail makers, manufacturers and sector specialists visit every year.
Held from the 18th to the 26th of January 2020 at the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre in Germany, this year’s BOOT Dusseldorf provides meeting opportunities with investors, seminars on the latest sector trends, issues and ideas, and networking and business development opportunities for business leaders internationally.
The show also features:
· Over 2,000 exhibitors from 70 countries
· 250,000 fellow visitors
· Latest technologies in action
· Themed areas and activity zones
· 360 water sports activities.
VHR’s HR and recruitment services team is led by experienced staffing specialists and former industry professionals, including:
· Dale Fisher – Leading VHR’s Marine recruitment team with over 20 years’ experience building and racing yachts for the Volvo Ocean Race and America’s Cup
· Guy Ellis – Former professional sailor with racing competition experience in the Superyacht Cup, the RORC Caribbean 600 and the Transatlantic Challenge
· Alejandro Perez – Marine recruitment specialist with a strong track record in excellent customer service across global locations and languages.
VHR will be attending the tradeshow and look forward to meeting you in Dusseldorf.
VHR’s extensive networks across 50 countries and partnerships with industry bodies including NZ Marine, ANEN and British Marine enable us to work with race boat and superyacht manufacturers across the world.
To speak with VHR’s staffing specialists call +44 (0) 207 500 7980 or email our team directly on:
Read our Industry Market Predictions for 2020.