VHR are delighted to announce that we have been named as Finalists in two categories of the Amazon Scale-Up Awards 2020.
The Awards programme, run by retail giant Amazon and Business Leader Magazine, celebrate the UK’s fastest-growing businesses. They recognise year-on-year growth, excellent employers and those individuals and teams that generate business growth and support communities.
This year’s Awards received over 400 entries in total. All entries were evaluated by a world-famous team of judges including Dragon’s Den star Piers Linney, Apprentice contestant Jackie Fast, businesswoman Caprice and dozens of executives across industries and geographies.
VHR are shortlisted for the following award categories:
· Exporter of the Year
· Entrepreneur of the Year.
VHR’s recent international success includes:
· Winning the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2018
· Expanding to 9 global offices across the UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Cyprus and Abu Dhabi
· Incorporating around the world to provide local, compliant and ethical recruitment services
· Founding the Fair Labour Alliance to help global businesses implement ethical recruitment and labour practices across supply chains
· Continued our decade-long partnerships with UAE and European airlines and a European Formula One team
· Working with hundreds of clients in over 50 countries.
Since founding VHR in 2003, our CEO Danny Brooks’ list of achievements includes:
· Being named Global Director of the Year by the Institute of Directors in 2018
· Increasing VHR’s employee base by 50% – from 60 to 90 employees – since 2017
· Launched the VHR Academy and led three Academy programmes to train inexperienced individuals into successful recruiters
· Introduced Online Aviation Training services for candidates wanting to expand their skill sets
· Raised over £25,000 for charity through marathons, cycling across Australia and leading fundraising events.
Award-Winning Staffing Services
In the past two years VHR has won 35 Awards including:
· Recruiter Awards – VHR took home two trophies: International Recruitment Company of the Year and Engineering Recruitment Company of the Year
· European Business Awards – VHR were voted Best Corporate Company amongst entries from across the globe
· UK Employee Experience Awards – VHR were named Best Company to Work For in recognition of our 21 employee benefits, Learning & Development focus and high staff satisfaction levels.
For over 16 years VHR has been proud to partner large global businesses and start-ups across Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine around the world.
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the Amazon Scale Up Awards and look forward to the Awards ceremony in March 2020.
Read our Aviation Market Report 2020.
Find out more about VHR’s technical recruitment solutions.
During the unprecedented pandemic that has negatively impacted workers and employers around the globe, VHR are delighted...Read full blog