VHR are delighted to welcome our new trainee recruitment consultants into the VHR Academy.
· Shuaib Azam – A Mechanical Engineering graduate, Shuaib’s language skills in Punjabi and Urdu will complement VHR’s current employee base who speak 24 languages between them.
· Jennifer Herve-Samba – Jennifer’s retail experience and French language skills position her well to provide excellent candidate care.
· Gianluca Merlino – Originally from Naples, Gianluca’s hospitality experience will help him build strong candidate relationships, and his fluency in Italian will further support VHR’s Italy office.
· Jodie Green – With a background in Aviation, Jodie will build on her industry expertise to best support our Aerospace & Aviation recruitment teams.
· Bruno Cardoso – Born in Portugal, Bruno is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and has experience working as a technician.
In January 2018 VHR launched the first Academy: a training programme for individuals with no recruitment experience, tailored to help each individual build a successful recruitment career.
Each Academy trains individuals in the recruitment process, relationship building, legislation, building a personal brand and high standards of candidate care. Academy trainees receive group and 1-2-1 training, coaching and mentoring from our two in-house Learning & Development Coaches and support from VHR’s Leadership team and former Apprentices.
Our Academy trainees have gone on to achieve monumental success, including:
· Alejandro Perez – Originally from Spain, Alex joined the first VHR Academy in January 2018. Two years later, Alex has been promoted twice and was a Finalist in the Recruiter Investing In Talent Awards as Best Newcomer of the Year 2019.
· Vincenzo Segnale – Born in Italy, Vincenzo was a key part of VHR’s Finance team for over two years before deciding on a future in recruitment and joined the first Academy alongside Alex. Vincenzo has also been promoted twice due to his hard work and dedication to problem-solving.
· Sthefany Franco – Originally from Portugal, Sthefany joined the second Academy in September 2018. Sthef was promoted one year into her role in recognition of her incredible success leading recruitment drives in Portugal, mentoring the third Academy and achieving 218% of her target.
Are you looking for a new career? The VHR Academy will give you the skills and guidance to become highly successful with the ability to earn commission from Day One.
Find out more about applying for the Academy.
Unsure whether recruitment is the career choice for you? Read our 5 Myths and Facts about Recruitment Careers.