Are you an experienced Test Technician looking to develop your career? An engineering company based in Kent has an exciting opportunity.
The engineering company is highly rated on Glassdoor as a great place to work, and offers fantastic salary and career progression opportunities.
The duties of the Test Technician will include:
- Working with products to set target times within the project schedule
- Fault-finding to component level using appropriate circuit diagrams and test equipment when a failure is identified
- Ensuring unit compliance to test specifications and procedures.
All Applicants Must Have:
- The ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams
- Component-level testing and fault-finding knowledge
- Experience of workshop practices, quality standards and discipline
- IT knowledge, particularly of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- The right to live and work in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities and locations, but applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Benefits of the Test Technician Job
· Competitive Salary
· ASAP Start
· Permanent Role
· Work for an exciting global company
· Advance your engineering career.
To find out more or apply for the role, send your CV to our engineering recruitment specialist Jacob Roach at Jacob.Roach@v-hr.com.
Want help with the next step in your career? Here are the Top 5 Most In-Demand Skills for 2019.