Are you a Senior System Engineer? VHR are offering the opportunity to create new Space-based electronics and be part of the rapid expansion of a revolutionary Space Engineering company.
The company are fast expanding to address growing demand from the global Space sector. The business is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior System Engineer to lead the innovative engineering team.
The role is based in the UK.
· Lead a dynamic Space system engineering team
· Develop innovative technical solutions
· Spearhead the design and development process
· Lead the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project throughout the development cycle
· Review, analyse and negotiate customer requirements
· Interface with the technical team, internal departments and external suppliers.
· Develop and execute engineering, qualification and acceptance tests on Space electronic systems
· Support continuous improvement of system engineering company processes
· Proactively evaluate schedules and budget to manage technical and cost risks.
The ideal Senior Software Engineer will have:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant System Engineering environment
· Honours Degree in a relevant STEM subject or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· Demonstrable initiative, communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in Europe.
VHR welcome applicants of every nationality, but applicants must be able to live and work in Europe.
Benefits of the Role
· Negotiable Salary
· Continually develop your personal knowledge and skill base around system engineering
· Deliver new and innovative Space-based electronics Avionics equipment
· Advance your Space career.
To apply for the role or find out more, send your CV to our Space Recruitment specialists Maxwell Davies at Maxwell.Davies@v-hr.com.
Read VHR’s latest Aerospace blog on 3 Technologies Set to Alter Spaceflight.