VHR have an immediate supply of skilled engineers and technicians who can design and manufacture ventilators.
VHR are currently acting as a specialist ventilator recruitment provider.
For 17 years VHR have provided skilled engineers into Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Engineering, Defence and Marine. As many engineers have recently lost their jobs due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have a wealth of engineers, technicians and assembly workers available to make ventilators.
We have an immediate supply of candidates skilled in:
· General engineering
· Design and specification
· Rapid prototyping
· Product assembly
Our team speak 24 languages and recruit candidates of 52 nationalities, meaning we can access a diverse pool of talented engineers and technicians. We received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2018.
We would welcome the opportunity to help your business recruit the skills needed to make ventilators – please email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 500 7980.
With the disruption of the coronavirus, many Aviation and Automotive companies are being affected by travel restrictions, lack of customer demand and market decline. In response to COVID-19, over 60 companies across Engineering-related sectors have already signed up to begin manufacturing ventilators for payment.
Could your business start manufacturing ventilators? The Government is looking for any Engineering or Manufacturing-related business, of any size or capability, to make Rapidly Manufactured Ventilation Systems (RMVS) at speed and scale.
The RMVS will support the breathing of hospital patients at different stages of illness. Requirements for the machines include:
· Working continuously with a 100% duty cycle for blocks of 14 days
· Providing at least two settings for volume of air/air O2 mix delivered per cycle/breath at a peak pressure of 350 mm H2O
· Capability for patient supply pipework to remain constantly pressurised to 150mm H20
· Adjustable rate of between 12 and 20 cycles/breaths per minute
· Built from O2 safe components to avoid fire risk and demonstrate hotspot avoidance.
· Ability to supply pure air and air O2 mix at a range of concentrations including at least 50% and 100% Oxygen.
· Supporting connections for hospital Oxygen supplies – whether driven by piped or cylinder infrastructure.
· Compatibility with standard COTS catheter mount fittings
· Fail SAFE, ideally generating a clear alarm on failure.
Read the full requirements for building ventilation machines here: https://cw-chamber.co.uk/media/7176/specification_for_rmvs_challenge.pdf
If you think your business could start building ventilators and would like to discuss your suitability or any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 500 7980.