VHR are looking for an On Wing Supervisor for a large aircraft interior client based at Heathrow Airport.
· Advise on technical engineering and certification issues relating to all cabin interior work on client Airbus and Boeing aircraft fleet (A330, A340, B747 and B787)
· Technical lead for all on-wing cabin maintenance requirements
· Leading a small team of qualified cabin technicians
· Determine cabin repairs to align with customer standards and inspections
· Manage customer requirements, liaise with customer on defects and resolve cabin-related issues and problems.
· ASAP start
· Permanent contract
· £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
· Additional employee benefits
· Monday to Thursday working hours.
· Qualified in an engineering field
· At least two years’ experience within an Aerospace environment
· Previous work experience as on wing support
· Ability to live and work in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to our Aviation Recruitment Specialist Rebecca Fagan at email@example.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Discover 8 Ways to Transform Your Career in 2020.
View and apply for all ourEngineering and Technical roles