VHR are currently recruiting for an experienced Licenced Helicopter Engineer to join one of the largest British-owned helicopter operators.
The Licensed B1.3 or B2 Engineer will work across the B1.3/B2 AS365 N2 Series.
The role will be based in Cornwall, South West England.
Duties will include:
· Line and base maintenance
· Fault-finding activities
· Scheduled maintenance and installation of modifications.
· Background working as a Licensed Helicopter Engineer
· EASA Part 66 License
· Type Rating experience on the AS365 N2 – N1 and N3 can also be considered
· Ability to live and work in England.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in England.
· ASAP start
· Permanent position
· Competitive salary – up to £50,000 per annum
· Career progression
· Training provided
· Live and work on the South Coast of England.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to our Aviation Recruitment Specialists at Hello@v-hr.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Discover 8 Ways to Develop Your Aviation Career in 2020.
View and apply for all our technical Aviation Jobs.