VHR are looking for an experienced Quality and Validation Manager to work in the Republic of Ireland.
A great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join an established and growing company as a Quality and Validation Manager.
The role will involve:
· Direct contact with the CEO to uphold standards and ensure products are fit for purpose
· Maintaining regulatory and legal compliance as well as customer expectations
· Keeping up to date with ISO requirements, ensuring the company is audit-ready
· Collecting data, measuring performance and creating reports
· Checking product specifications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
· ISO 13485 certification
· Degree – Technical or Regulatory disciplines preferred
· 10+ years in manufacturing
· Experience in quality management
· Background in leading teams
· FDA regulation compliance
· Ability to work in the Republic of Ireland.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in Ireland.
· EUR80000 - EUR90000 per annum
· Accommodation paid for
· Permanent position
· ASAP start.
For further information and to discuss salary and package, please contact our technical recruitment specialist Jonny Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find the right job for you? Take inspiration from the 8 Ways to Shake up Your Career in 2020.
View and apply for all our Engineering & Technical jobs.