VHR are currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to join an Engineering company in South East England.
A market-leading manufacturer of specialist, ultrasonic sensors is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer. The company are expanding and developing their presence in a new market.
This role will help the organisation design, research and develop the next generation of products. Working with very advanced technology, the company requires a creative mind to work on a wide range of projects within the company, from improving current products to inventing new products.
Responsibilities will include:
· Write requirements, system, design and technical specifications from inputs received from engineering, sales, customers and operations departments
· Specify, develop and test algorithms and software for circuit boards
· Develop applications and support programmes in high-level programming language for in-house production, calibration and testing of products and software
· Manage projects and sub-projects led by software design (embedded and systems).
· Background working as an Embedded Software Engineer
· In-depth knowledge of embedded C
· Experience designing and testing high reliability code
· Experience in TI MSP Micro controllers or ARM micro controllers
· In-depth knowledge of RS232, RS485 and RS422 serial communications and I2C and SPI protocols
· In-depth design knowledge of integrated circuit interfacing and digital and analogue communication systems
· Ability to live and work in England.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in England.
· £45,000 Salary
· Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects
· Live and work on the South Coast of England.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to our Engineering Recruitment Specialist Maxwell Davies Maxwell.Davies@v-hr.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Discover 8 Ways to Develop Your Engineering Career in 2020.
View and apply for all our Engineering & Technical Jobs.