VHR is currently looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager/Director for a permanent opportunity.
This well-established company invests in aircraft and engines both subject to existing lease or off lease and creates outlets via maintenance re-investment, leasing, exchange and sales transactions.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Director of Asset Remarketing will be responsible for calling on airlines in coordination with account managers to develop aircraft and engine lease placement opportunities.
With the HQ based in the USA, we are looking at suitable candidates who can work remotely from home (with frequent travel internationally required to customer sites) or already located in the USA.
- Develop lease placement opportunities for owned and managed aircraft and engines
- Lead marketing campaigns in advance of lease returns from the existing portfolio
- Coordinate with technical and records teams for successful asset transition
- Expand airline network and portfolio
- Identify leads and build business pipeline
- Initiate, negotiate and close complex cross-border transactions
- Build and maintain integral relationships
- Play a vital role in long-term business growth.
- Experience in aircraft or engine leasing business development
- Track record of successful placement and remarketing of commercial aircraft/engines
- Technical familiarity with broad range of aircraft and engine types
- Ability to identify and execute asset placement through supply and demand opportunities
- Knowledge and experience with Aviation leasing and financing
- Broad network of existing airline contacts
- Ability to work and live in the United States of America.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in the US.
- Attractive salary and package
- Permanent role
- International travel at least 50% of working time
- Work in America.
How to Apply
For further information and to discuss salary and package, please contact Aviation staffing specialist Sarah Aiken at email@example.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Read our 5 Top Tips to Writing a Successful CV.
View and apply for all our Aviation jobs.