VHR is looking for a Chief Technical Officer to run a major construction project in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
· Managing a team of 30 staff
· Responsibility for on-site staff accommodation
· Managing contractors and quality control
· Report all defects and follow up until completed
· Collaborate across departments to increase profitability of technology usage
· Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess performance.
· Very Attractive Monthly Salary + Accommodation Allowance
· 12 Month Renewable Contract
· 60 days’ Paid Holiday per annum
· Flight Allowance SAR.
· Proven experience as a Chief Technical Officer or in a similar leadership role
· Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
· Understanding of budgets and business-planning
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership and organizational abilities
· Strategic thinking focus
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Ability to live and work in the UAE.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in the UAE.
How to Apply
For further information and to discuss salary and package, please contact our Marine recruitment specialist Alex Perez at email@example.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Read our 5 Best Ways to Improve Your CV.
View and apply for all our Marine jobs.