- Are you looking to advance your Aviation career?
- Are you an SJ-100 CRS holder looking to become a commercial and technical link man?
- Would you like to put a new Type Rating on your license – training provided free of charge AND whilst getting paid?
- Do you want to work in Italy and around Europe?
Our long-term partner Superjet International urgently requires Technical Representatives with SJ-100 CRS to look after their growing portfolio of customers.
We are looking to find experienced EASA Licensed Engineers who would welcome this opportunity to become an aircraft manufacturers Technical Representative.
Superjet will provide EASA Part 147 SJ-100 type training to engineers who do not currently possess the type rating endorsement. Successful applicants, without the SJ-100 type rating, will be trained at Superjets state of the art facility located in Northern Italy, in preparation for their role as a Technical Rep. Shortly after the training each Technical Rep will deploy to one of Superjet’s European clients.
Benefits of the Superjet Job
- ASAP Start
- Full EASA Part 147 SJ-100 type training course provided free of charge
- Full pay for the duration of the course
- Excellent all-inclusive rate
- Fully expensed business trips away from main base
- 20 days paid holiday each year
Work for Superjet – Become a Tech/Rep
- Be an EASA Part 66 Licensed Engineer
- Hold the SJ-100 type rating, OR
- Have A320s and/or EMB170/190 type rating(s)
- Be able to live and work in Europe.
VHR welcomes applicants from anywhere in the world, but all candidates must be able to live and work in Europe. VHR nor Superjet are able to sponsor any visa applications.
Apply for the Tech/Rep Jobs
To apply send your CV to our Aviation jobs specialist Adam Coath at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance Your Aviation Career
Find all VHR’s Aerospace & Aviation jobs here.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.