Want to work in sunny Italy? VHR are looking for an experienced Battery Monitoring System Engineer to work a one-year contract with an Automotive business in Italy.
This role will enable the successful candidate to be an integral member of an electric mobility team that designs, builds and tests high voltage battery packs. The candidate can also become involved with the complete hybrid or full electric powertrain systems that the Automotive business also develops.
The BMS Software Engineer Job involves:
· Implementing requirements using MATLAB/Simulink and C Programming
· Validating model-based designs
· Developing and maintaining design documentation
· Supporting tools development and software configuration
· Problem-solving with model / C code implementation issues.
· Opportunity to work in Italy
· 12-Month Contract
· ASAP Start.
· Experience as a Software Engineer
· Experience in developing and implementing Battery Monitoring System Controls
· Understanding of Hybrid Battery & Hybrid Vehicle operations Is desirable
· The ability to work in Europe.
VHR welcomes applicants from all over the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in Europe.
To apply for the role or discuss the position in more detail, please contact our recruitment consultant Maxwell Davies at email@example.com.
Having trouble finding the right job for you? Read our 5 Essential Tips to Build the Best CV.
Find and apply for all our technical roles.