Want to work in Europe? We are looking for EASA Part 66 B1 Q400 Engineers to work on two-month Base Maintenance contracts in Europe.
VHR’s client has multiple bases, meaning that the Base Maintenance Engineers will be based in either Poland or Slovakia.
Applicants Must Have:
· Experience working as an EASA Part 66 B1 Engineer
· A Q400 Rating
· Six months’ experience during the last two years
· Base Maintenance experience
· Current HF, FTS and EWIS certificates.
VHR welcomes applicants from all over the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in Europe.
The EASA Part 66 B1 Q400Engineer Jobs offer:
· Good hourly rate with good hours
· Local transport
· Return ticket
· The opportunity to work in Europe.
To apply for the Q400 Base Maintenance roles, send your CV to VHR’s Aviation recruitment specialist Sunette Van Aarde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble finding the right job for you? Read our 5 Essential Tips to Build the Best CV.
Find and apply for all our Aerospace & Aviation roles.