Want to work in Europe? We are looking for EASA Part 66 B1 Q400 Engineers to work on two-month Base Maintenance contracts in Europe.
VHR’s client has multiple bases, meaning that the Base Maintenance Engineers will be based in either Poland or Slovakia.
· Experience working as an EASA Part 66 B1 Engineer
· A Q400 Rating
· Six months’ experience during the last two years
· Base Maintenance experience
· Current HF, FTS and EWIS certificates.
VHR welcomes applicants from all over the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in Europe.
· Good hourly rate with good hours
· Local transport
· Return ticket
· The opportunity to work in Europe.
To apply for the Q400 Base Maintenance roles, send your CV to VHR’s Aviation recruitment specialist Sunette Van Aarde at email@example.com.
Having trouble finding the right job for you? Read our 5 Essential Tips to Build the Best CV.
Find and apply for all our Aerospace & Aviation roles.