Are you an experienced B1 Engineer? VHR have a variety of B1 Engineer – A330 / B747 job opportunities for experienced candidates wanting to work in the UK.
A leading Aerospace & Aviation business requires multiple B1 Licensed (EASA) Engineers. Our client is looking for experienced engineers with a B1 EASA license type rated on the A330 (RR Trent/PW) & the B747 (CF6). The ideal candidate will have both license types, however candidates holding only the A330 (RR Trent) will be considered.
The roles will be based in Manchester and will start ASAP.
· Hold a full EASA B1 license.
· Possess active approval or recent experience in an EASA 145 organisation
· Be able to work autonomously and under pressure
· Have experience working in outstations
· Be type rated on A330 (RR Trent/PW) and 747 (CF6).
· ASAP start
· Long-term contracts – 12-month contract initially with the high possibility of an extension
· Competitive salary
· 4-on, 4-off shift pattern – 12-hour shifts: 7am - 7pm
· Line maintenance experience
· The opportunity to work in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from anywhere in the world, but the B1 Engineers must be able to work in the UK.
Send your CV to our Aviation jobs specialist George Wardroper at George.Wardroper@v-hr.comto apply.
Thinking of starting an Aviation career? Here’s How to Start a Career in Aviation Engineering.
Find all VHR’s Aviation jobs here.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.