Want summer work where you can bring your family and enjoy the best beaches in Europe?
VHR is looking for a B1 A320/B737 Engineer for a 2.5-month contract in the South of Europe.
Benefits of the B1 A320/B737 Engineer Jobs:
· 4-on 4 -off shifts, 12 hours per day
· Transport and return ticket
· Opportunity to live and work in Southern Europe
· Your family is welcome to join you for the summer
· Our client location has the best beaches in Europe that you can enjoy during your days off.
Applicants Will Need:
· B1 B737CL/NG, A320(CFM56/V2500) experience
· Line Maintenance experience
· 6 months’ recency during the last 2 years on B737 and A320
· Availability to start ASAP and work until the end of September
· If you hold additional types A320 NEO (LEAP1A), B757(RB211) will be a bonus
VHR welcomes applicants from all over the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in Europe.
To apply for the Boat Builder roles, send your CV to VHR’s Aviation Recruitment expert Sunette Van Aarde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble finding the right job for you? Read our 5 Essential Tips to Build the Best CV.
Find and apply for all our Aviation roles.