Want to join one of the best places to work in the UK? VHR's award-winning team are looking for an experienced Automotive Recruitment Consultant to work on senior roles.
VHR’s Automotive Market Success
We work with global Formula One and Motorsport teams, world-leading OEMs, Tier 1 Automotive and Motorsport Consultancies and other Automotive brands across 45 countries.
With an industry-leading fill rate, VHR’s F1 & Automotive division is growing as rapidly as the amazing vehicles we help design and build.
In 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of sustainable growth over 16 years of business and rapid growth in the past three years. VHR ranked 171st in the Top 500 Recruitment Companies of 2017 by Recruitment International, and in the past two years our employee base has grown by 50%.
· We are looking for an experienced Automotive Recruitment Consultant
· Start with a hot desk – VHR’s Automotive recruitment team have a plethora of long-term and new partnerships with large global businesses ready and waiting to start working with you
· Recruit a wide range of senior roles, from Design Engineers to Technical Directors, for some of the world’s largest and most successful Automotive brands.
Benefits of Working at VHR:
· VHR offers 21 employee benefits including flexible working hours, monthly social events, annual company trips, holiday incentives and private healthcare.
· Join a great place to work – We were named Best Company to Work for at the REC IRP Recruitment Awards 2018and Employer of the Year 2018 in the Southwark Business Awards
· Advance your career – VHR offer dedicated training and support across all departments and levels, which has earned us a 4.9 of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Send your CV to our HR & Recruitment Manager Jai Popat at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Want to know more about working with us? Download our Guide to Working at VHR.
Read more about VHR’s technical recruitment services.