Looking for a new job? Want to advance your Aviation career?
VHR are looking for a number of Aircraft Seat Technicians and Aircraft Carpet Fitters.
Our Aerospace client is a large organisation based at London Heathrow Airport.
Applicants Will Need:
· Experience of working with Aircraft Interiors
· Knowledge of the removal of interior seating / carpets
· Valid HF (Human Factors) certification
· Right and ability to work and live in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in the UK.
Benefits of the B1 A320/B737 Engineer Jobs:
· Contract to start immediately
· Duration: 4/5 weeks
· Rate: £17.00 per hour LTD
· Hours: 40 / 45 per week
To apply for the Aircraft Seat Technicians or Aircraft Carpet Fitter roles, send your CV to VHR’s Aerospace & Aviation recruitment expert George Currie at George.Currie@v-hr.com.
Want to find the right job for you? Read our 5 Top Tips to Writing a Good CV.
Find and apply for all our Aerospace & Aviation roles.