VHR are looking for several Aircraft Disassembly Mechanics for a three-week project based in South West England.
- Start Date: Monday 2nd December
- Removal of aircraft components/interiors/flight controls from B737/B757/A320 and similar aircraft types
- Light maintenance duties
- Working outside in all weathers
- Previous experience working on live aircraft
- Confidence removing components from the aircraft
- Must have personal basic tool kit
- Good level of English
- Ability to follow direction and instruction from Base Manager
- Ability to live and work in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Contract Length: 3 weeks
- Location: Kemble Airfield, Gloucester
- Shift: Monday- Friday
- Hours: 40-50 per week
- Rate: £16.00 per hour Ltd
How to Apply
If you would like to enquire about or apply for the Aircraft Disassembly Mechanic positions, please send your CV to our recruitment specialist Sarah Aiken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VHR are proud to be an ethical recruitment company by striving to improve the lives and careers of every permanent and contract worker. Our services are built on the Dhaka Principles to provide all workers with good working practices, high quality accommodation, close communication and support.
Want to find the right job for you? Read our 5 Top Tips to Writing a Brilliant CV.
View and apply for all our technical and engineering positions.