Want to work for a world-leading aircraft manufacturer? VHR has a variety of available Aviation jobs based across Europe.
VHR are offering a variety of contract jobs to work on A320 family aircraft including A350 aircraft. The aircraft manufacturer requires experienced engineers and technicians who are able to work in Europe.
We are looking for:
· Aircraft Fitters
· Sheet Metal Workers
· Aircraft Mechanics.
Benefits of the Aviation Jobs:
· Work for a global aircraft manufacturer
· Employment contract in Europe
· Competitive day rates.
All applicants must:
· Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Have previous experience as an Aircraft Fitter / Sheet Metal Worker / Aircraft Mechanic in assembly and production
· Speak English
· Be eligible and willing to work in the EU
VHR welcomes applicants from anywhere in the world, but the Aircraft Fitters, Sheet Metal Workers and Structural Fitters must be able to live and work in Europe.
Apply for our Jobs
Send your CV to our Aerospace & Aviation jobs specialist Jonny Kramer at email@example.com apply for the European Aviation jobs.
Want to find about more about living and working in Europe? Read our Guide on the 10 Best Places to Work in 2019.
Find all VHR’s Aerospace & Aviation jobs here.